MilkandCookies Blog Gets a Makeover
What’s up with the picture?
I was looking for an image for this post and found this one that was made years ago by a MilkandCookies Moderator back when Wil Wheaton and MilkandCookies were neck and neck for the 50th most popular website on Technorati. I just had to repost it.
What’s up with the blog?
So basically I moved from Wordpress to Tumblr. All the geeky details are available on their Why Tumblr page. What it boils down to for me is that I didn’t use Wordpress, I actually use Tumblr — probed by several other Tumblr based blogs I have been running for months now. See bottom of page for links. *
A few new features over the old blog:
- Better mobile support: reading and administrating
- Auto posting to Facebook and Twitter (Google+?)
- Simple form for asking us questions
- Scheduled posts
- Better commenting with Disqus
- Anyone can post a blog submission
I’ll put the link to the old blog when I get that sorted out.
Let me know what you think in the comments area.
* Other sites I run on Tumblr